"Around the World with Bio "
Calling all techs from around the globe!
Here's your chance to show off your amazing nail art skills!
Show us your best set of nails inspired by an image of something your country is known for.
Here are the details:
- Find an image that represents to you what your country is known for - it can be nature, a famous landmark, a flower, an animal, an invention, etc.
- Create a set of nails (on hands or a series of 4-5 tips) using the picture as your inspiration.
- Post your inspiration picture and nail images on IG tagging @EvoGelCanada and #BioSkillsArtChallenge2.
- Tag 3 other nail techs to invite them to join the challenge with you.
- You can enter as many times as you would like!
Deadline for submissions: June 30th at 11:59PM EDT
An international panel of Bio Sculpture judges will select the WINNER
of a fabulous prize courtesy of Bio Sculpture South Africa!!!
Take us on a magical trip around the world with your entries!!
Any questions, let us know by DM or email us at email@example.com
Good luck! We cannot wait to see your work!!!
#biosulpturecanada #biosculpture #nailart #nailartcontest #nailartchallenge #nailpro #nailtech #bioskillsartdesign #bioskillsartchallenge2 #aroundtheworldwithbio
Terms and Conditions:
1. The contest is entered into by submitting images of your favourite set(s) of nails inspired by something your country is famous for.
2. Be creative and show off your nail art skills on a full set of nails or use a series of nail art tips showing at least four nails.
3. Entries will be judged based on creativity, use of colour, design complexity and overall appearance of finished work (for example, well-manicured cuticles, even length, consistent shaping, smooth appearance, crisp line work).
4. Post the picture you used for inspiration and high-quality images of your work on Instagram tagging @EvoGelCanada and #BioSkillsArtChallenge2.
5. Challenge any 3 nail techs by tagging them to participate in the #BioSkillsArtChallenge2.
6. Submissions will be accepted until June 30th at 11:59PM EST.
7. An international panel of Bio Sculpture judges will select the winner.
8. The prize is a Nail Art Bundle valued at $250 CAD.
9. Nail technicians can submit multiple entries.
10. The panel of judges reserve the right to ask for a complete list of products used for each contest entry.